Jetpack finally came with a brilliant way to integrate Google+ Profile to WordPress Blogs and Websites. So, to use this cool feature Google offers to WordPress, WordPress Blog need to be Jetpack activated. By this Google will be verifying authorship in blogs and websites means that Google can potentially use it to include additional information in their search results (although they do not guarantee that they will show this extra information).
So, go through ‘how to integrate Google plus profile on WordPress Blog/Sites’
What’s after Google Integration on WordPress?
Post Comments using your Google+ Account
When you want to post a comment on a blog using Jetpack Comments, you can post as a guest (where you enter your own details), use your WordPress.com account, or use one of your other social accounts. When you use a social account like Google+, it’ll automatically use your name and email address from that site, and will grab your profile picture and URL to associate with your comment.
Connecting to Google+ Profile
After connecting to Google+ Profile in WordPress Dashboard, Jetpack will create an official connection between Jetpack and Google+ account. This will definitely help Google understand who created certain pages and may be used to help increase the accuracy of search results, and improve the appearance of your pages in Google’s results pages.
How to connect Google+ Profile on WordPress?
- On WordPress Dashboard Page, Go to Settings → Sharing
- Below the list of social connections, click the Sign In button displaying the g+ logo.
- In the pop-up, click the Accept button to allow your Jetpack site to connect to your Google+ Profile.
- Once authorized, you’ll see your Google+ Profile image, your name, and a confirmation that you’re connected.
How to disconnect Google+ Profile on WordPress?
So, sometime you may not like all available features and go with very own preferences. Here’s how to disconnect Google+ Profile from WordPress.
- Head to Settings → Sharing in your dashboard.
- Locate your Google+ Profile image and name.
- Click the red “x” next to the word Connected.
- Agree to the prompt asking you to confirm you wish to disconnect your Google+ Profile.
- Note that disconnecting your Google+ Profile will also disconnect any existing Publicize connection that automatically shares posts from your blog to your Google+ Profile.
New Google connection to WordPress features to adding different integration offers two way, from Google to WordPress. Now, Google+ display name and image will be shown to WordPress and is intelligent enough, as you change display name and image in G+, it will automatically synced to WordPress as well.
Similarly, a link to site is added to Google+ profile in ‘Contributed to’ section. And as you are connecting with Google, it will definitely bring quite efficient improvements in Google Search options. So, why wait? Connect WordPress Blog/Sites to Google today.
You can follow us on Twitter, add us to your circle on Google+ or like our Facebook page to keep yourself updated on best how to’s on web, about computing, gadgets, Facebook, iPhone, Android, Microsoft, Linux, Mac, OpenSource and many more.