Instantly watch thousands of TV show & movies, many in HD, streaming from Netflix. Easily browse by title or genre. With Kinect, play, pause and rewind with the wave of a hand or the sound of your voice. This is why you use XBox, and you will need NetFlix account for that.
Creating NetFlix Account on XBox
To avail the benefit of this service one need to have Netflix on your Xbox 360. To reset a Netflix Account on Xbox 360 follow the below procedure:
- Open the Netflix account on your computer and click the icon stating “Your Account and Help”
- Now below on that web page click the icon “Watching Instantly on your TV or computer”
- Find the Xbox360 on the list and click “deactivate” icon.
- Again come back to the “Your Account and Help” and click the icon stating “Activate Your Netflix ready Device”. There you have to provide the code which will come one your Xbox soon.
- Click the icon Netflix on your Xbox 360 and as you are already member of Netflix click the icon “Yes I am”
- Give the activation code and provide the same on your Xbox and click “Activate”.
Reset or Change NetFlix accounts on XBox
Sometime it also happen that you want to make some changes to your Netflix account or you want to change the account so in that case following are the steps to proceed:
- Power on your Xbox 360 and press the guide button (The X button in the center) on the Xbox 360 controller to bring up the menu. Then navigate to the “Settings” blade on the left side of the menu. Use the control stick to scroll down and select “System Settings.” Then press A.
- Select “Memory” from the menu, followed by “Hard Drive” and finally “Games.”
- A list will populate with all your saved data. Scroll through the list and delete all entries that have the word “Netflix” attached to them. This effectively deletes your account on the Xbox 360.
- Log in to the Netflix account associated with your Xbox 360 console (using a computer) and select “Netflix Ready Device Activation” from your “Account” page. Then choose the Xbox 360. Once you have selected the Xbox 360, use the “deactivate” function to remove the link between your console and the Netflix account.
- Find the Xbox Live marketplace (on your Xbox 360) and download the Netflix instant queue streaming utility. Once the application has been downloaded, launch it from the dashboard.
- Go back to Netflix on your computer and log in to the new account you want to use on your Xbox 360. Go back to the “Netflix Ready Device Activation” section and add the Xbox 360. You will receive an activation code.
Once a Netflix account has been removed from an Xbox 360, that particular account can never be restored on another Xbox 360, as each account only has one activation code associated with it.
- Reset netflix account on wii/ xbox
- Reset netflix suggestions
- Reset netflix account on ps3/ apple tv
You can follow us on Twitter, add us to your circle on Google+ or like our Facebook page to keep yourself updated on best how to’s on web, about computing, gadgets, Facebook, iPhone, Android, Microsoft, Linux, Mac, OpenSource and many more.