There are actually several answer to the question ‘How to add MCQs Quiz on WordPress blogs?’, but why hassle when there are simple ways to do same thing. Searching on WordPress plugin directory, it will show up 100s of results, go with any but I suggest WP-Pro-Quiz, with 4.9 out of 5 ratings in WordPress, WP-Pro-Quiz is most probably the best and powerful plugin. I have always loved to play with All Computer related MCQ Quiz on Websites.
So, I suppose you are using WordPress Blogs already now add plugin to WordPress directory.
- Go to Plugins on Dashboard.
- Select Add New.
- Search for WP-Pro-Quiz.
- Click Install when ready.
Now that your WordPress has WP-Pro-Quiz installed let’s begin.
How to create Quiz using WP-Pro-Quiz WordPress Plugin
- Go to Settings and select WP-Pro-Quiz
- On new page, click on Add Quiz
- Now, it is rich of WYSIWYG, you’ll be redirected to the setting of the quiz, like how many minutes for a question, if question and answers are to be asked randomly and so on. You can choose the setting you like. Give the name and other compulsory data required. Then Save the quiz.
- Now go back to overview of the quiz and select the quiz you just created. After click, options will be shown to add question to the quiz.
- After adding Questions now, select type of Quiz if it is multiple choice question, single choice question and also write correct answer. If it is Multiple choice question then multiple answer can be give but correct answer should be checked as correct answer.
- You can add message like what you want to print when the user gives the correct answer or what will you suggest if he entered wrong one.
- Then save the question. In this way you can add as many questions as you require in the quiz.
After you finished adding question go back to WP-quiz overview and preview the quiz you wish to add on WP-website. If any error you can go back to setting and debug it.
- Now to publish this as a post in your site. Go to post – add new post. Add title to a post. In the field provide the content of the post and just copy the code which is generated by WP-quiz for that particular quiz. Check that from going to WP-quiz overview and find it under ShortCode column.
So, making MCQs Quiz on WordPress blog is not that hard with use of WP-quiz plugin.
Any suggestion or idea of other plugins then please leave with comment.
You can follow us on Twitter, add us to your circle on Google+ or like our Facebook page to keep yourself updated on best how to’s on web, about computing, gadgets, Facebook, iPhone, Android, Microsoft, Linux, Mac, OpenSource and many more.